Kawada Co., Ltd. (“Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information provided from customers and endeavors to protect and manage personal information in accordance with the following standards.
1. The Company will comply with applicable laws and regulations, government policies and other standards in the handling of personal information.
2. The Company will acquire and use personal information in a lawful and fair manner to the extent necessary for fair business activities.
3. The Company will take reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, damage, destruction, alteration, divulgence or unauthorized disclosure of personal information of customers.
4. In the event that the Company entrusts the handling of personal information to any third party, the Company will enter into a contract with and appropriately supervise the third party.
5. In the event that the Company receives an inquiry about or request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion of personal information or like contact, the Company will confirm the person’s identity and appropriately handle such inquiry or request.
7. The Company will not disclose or provide to any third party personal information of customers except in cases where:
1) consent of the customer has been obtained;
2) personal information is disclosed in such manner that the customer cannot be identified (for example in statistics); or
3) the Company is required to disclose or submit personal information by a judicial or governmental authority pursuant to laws and regulations.
8. The Company will continuously improve its efforts to protect personal information.
[Contact information for inquiries about handling of personal information]
Kawada Co., Ltd. Personal Information Desk