Kawada Co., Ltd. (the "Company") recognizes that it is our social responsibility to strive to protect the personal information of customers in the services we provide (the "Services"), and strives to protect personal information in accordance with the following policy ("this Policy").
1. Compliance with relevant laws and regulations
The Company will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other related laws and regulations in handling personal information.
2. Acquisition of personal information
The Company will acquire personal information through legal and fair means.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information acquired and retained by the Company shall be as follows.
1. To confirm the identity of customers.
2. To introduce the Services and the Company's products, and to send and transmit advertisements, promotional materials, and questionnaires in relation to the Services.
3. To provide the Services, exercise the Company's rights, and perform the duties.
4. To analyze the status of transactions within the Company, conduct various marketing surveys, and research and develop products.
5. To respond to inquiries, requests for materials, etc. from customers.
6. To respond to acts violating the Company's rules, etc. and other illegal acts related to the Services.
7. To notify revisions, etc. to the Company's rules, etc. related to the Services.
8. For purposes incidental to the purposes of use above.
4. Security control of personal information
The Company will strive to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. concerning personal information retained by the Company, and will take appropriate security control measures.
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information retained by the Company to any third party unless we obtain consent from the relevant customer or unless required by laws and regulations.
6. Outsourcing of personal information
In the event of outsourcing the handling of personal information to an outside party, the Company will select a contractor who is deemed to be handling personal information properly based on the standards established by the Company, conclude an agreement to ensure the proper handling of personal information, and conduct necessary and proper supervision to ensure the security control of personal information in the contractor. In addition, we will strive to make the outsourced administrative work transparent to the extent possible by clarifying whether outsourcing is conducted, the content of the outsourced administrative work, etc.
7. Protection of personal information of linked sites
8. Maintenance and improvement of personal information protection
9. Handling of personal information disclosure, etc.
If the Company receives a request concerning personal information from a customer for disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to a third party, or if the Company receives a complaint regarding the handling of personal information, the Company will promptly respond to the request in accordance with laws and regulations, etc. after confirming that the request was made by the customer, except in the following cases. Please note that the Company may charge fees when responding to requests.
1. When there may be damage to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party.
2. When there may be a significant problem in providing the Services.
3. When response to the request results in violation of other laws and regulations.
10. Revision of this Policy
The Company will review and revise this Policy as appropriate. When the consent of customers under laws and regulations is required for revision of this Policy, the Company will obtain the consent in a manner prescribed by the Company.
11. Maintenance and improvement of personal information protection
Inquiries about the handling of personal information
Postcode 169-8558 2-5-25, Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Kawada Co, Ltd. Personal information inquiry window E-mail：email@example.com
Enforced on Oct. 29, 2021